All Topics / Help Needed! / Can anyone recommend a great property manager in Orange?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of MrLasVegasMrLasVegas
    Participant
    @mrlasvegas

Hi all,

I have 2 properties in Orange and have been through both McCormack & Barber and Peter Mitchell property managers. Both are nowhere near competent. I'm hoping to find a great property manager that is at the level of their city counterparts. I.e. is proactive and actually TELLS you when your property is vacant (shock horror).

Any recommendations along with details on your experience would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of jmsracheljmsrachel
    Participant
    @jmsrachel

Your kidding right? Your property was vacant and they didn’t inform you? That’s unbelievable!

Profile photo of Shell HShell H
    Participant
    @shell-h

I cannot recommend anyone to you as not familiar with Orange.  But it sounds like that for anyone heading into the market up there needs to steer well clear of McCormack & Barber and Peter Mitchell.  

Like Joe, I cannot believe that they didn't tell you that the property was vacant!!  Have they been advertising the property and attempting to find new tenants??

Good luck & hope someone on here has someone they can recommend.

Michelle 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.