All Topics / Heads Up! / Will Mortgage Brokers be needed in 2013?

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of PLCPLC
    Participant
    @plc

It's not like they are trying anything that hasn't been tried before. All they are doing is charging upfront costs, which depending on the size of the loan may or may not land you a profit after the upfront rebate, and they still get to keep the trail commission, so I doubt they are going poor.

Going through their website, it seems they are hung up on best financial rate deal, and nothing to do with loan structuring. This could cost more than than any rebate one would accumulate.

Also interesting to note that they only partially refund any upfront fee if the lender declines a loan application. To me that suggests they aren't too versed in credit policies or don't ask enough questions.

The thread topic heading is a bit hyperbole in my opinion. Is this proposal a game changer? Nope. Will brokers be needed in 2013? Yes. Will this impact my business and clientele? Not one iota.

Cheers

Tom

PLC | Phoenix Loan Consulting
    Email Me | Phone Me

Melbourne based Mortgage Broker | Making Finance Simple

Profile photo of mattstamattsta
    Participant
    @mattsta

I would use a mortgage broker to get the best deal. How long has this compnay been around anyway? Usually when it is too good to be true, it is not that good. I would pass on that company.

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.