All Topics / Buy, Swap & Sell / Selling Rick Otton’s Massive Passive Property Pack

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Rob CartledgeRob Cartledge
    @rob-cartledge

Hi,

I am selling a second-hand Rick Otton's Massive Passive Property Pack retailing at $4497 on the Rick Otton website. We are selling it for $1999 including free shipping anywhere in the world.

Please view the Gumtree ad for more information and contact details:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/cumberland-park/miscellaneous-goods/rick-otton-s-massive-passive-property-pack/1011328878

If link does not work, please find by ad ID 1011328878

Regards,

Rob

Profile photo of AwethenticAwethentic
    Participant
    @awethentic

Does this include a bootcamp ticket?

Ta

Michael

0418 611 959

Profile photo of kallankallan
    Participant
    @kallan

Hi Michael, it certainly does I live in Tasmania so I couldn't afford to go to the boot camp so yep includes boot camp ticket and all the web hook up emails I get every Wednesday 

Profile photo of se7ense7en
    Participant
    @se7en

Hi guys I'm not living in Aus but I would be very interested in this.. do you think it is still worth it given that I will not be able to attend the bootcamp, what does the boot camp involve? 

cheers

Profile photo of kallankallan
    Participant
    @kallan

Hi Se7en, 

The package is awesome you can find all the info required at http://www.massivepassivecash.com.au

i'm selling mine also as my wife is pregnant with our first baby and need the cash and i don't have the time to study it at the moment, i have read his books and the system seems to work pretty well, its like anything you get out of it what you put in.

cheers

Kallan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.