All Topics / Overseas Deals / How would one introduce

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc

Hey All

I know Marketing is frowned upon here.So how would one go about introducing a webinar or a news letter with information about the USA .

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

thanks moderator please do not delete I am trying to find  a place or maybe we can add a place for news letters – webinars.  Which could help investors as long as it is not sales.

thanks

Profile photo of Ziv Nakajima-MagenZiv Nakajima-Magen
    Participant
    @zmagen

When I was trying to inform people about our January investors tour of Japan, the post was moved to the "meet ups" forum, which I don't think anybody accesses much, judging from the lack of responses.

got far better results and bookings from our LinkedIn group, Facebook page and clients mailing list – many of those on the list are members here, but didn't seem to know anything about that particular forum, so moderators might want to reconsider its use or at least make it a bit more visible.

Ziv Nakajima-Magen | Nippon Tradings International (NTI)
    http://www.nippontradings.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Ziv Nakajima-Magen - Partner & Executive Manager, Asia-Pacific @ NTI - Japan Real-Estate Investment Property

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc

Ziv

Thanks for response I agree. I want to teach about Charlotte but also investing on a whole

Hope you had a great New years. Was pretty awesome I turned my phone and computer off from Christmas eve until this morning wow.

Well back to work talk soon

going to make a point to be here at least once a week.

Talk soon

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Alex

Why don't you get in touch with Nigel again at the Property Know How Club.

I know you have spoken to him a couple of times but Nigel's membership is growing fast and he has a good US set up know with a growing number of members investing in the US.

We are starting to hold monthly meeting all around Australia and even overseas within the next 12 months.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc

We spoke, I think Nigel is doing the commercial thing.

Very nice guy we spoke via skype

And Nigel we were looking to meet if you came over to the USA . I am most likely going to take a trip12   to 14 days to Australia looking at late March or April got clients spread out there. So need to make sure I plan my trip accordingly

talk soon

Alex

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.