All Topics / Help Needed! / Has anybody used Direct Property Network for advice?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Modernity InvestingModernity Investing
    Participant
    @mark-coburn

Can you tell me your story if you have used this company for property investment advice?

Modernity Investing
    Email Me

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

I just had a quick look at there website. There push is house and land packages. The reasons companies like this push house and land is because on average they are making a $30,000 commission. To me house and land packages in out and land packages are not great investments because the returns are not high and the growth also tends to be low.

As an example if you are going to invest in a $400,000 and all you want to do is keep it for 20 years you have one that grows at 5% and one at 10% the difference over 20 years in around $80,000 per year. Many house and land packages would not even get to 5%. So do you research carefully before going with a marketing company.

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Always have too ask yourself why do these organisation only ever promote new property solely.

They will spin you some yarn about maximising your deductions in regards to Depreciation etc however this is pure rubbish and as Nigel mentioned it all boils down to maximising their commissions.

Strongly suggest you register for Nigel's Property Know How Club and benefit from some real educated knowledge.

Cheers

Yours in Finance  

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

One of the biggest issues with house and land packages as an investment is that they're often priced at a premium (because they're new) and there is no scope to add value.

Agree with the above, they rarely make for good investments. They may be ok for FHB's in certain areas that can take advantage of large construction grants.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.