All Topics / General Property / NSW Pricefinder group – anyone interested??

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of The PupsThe Pups
    @the-pups

Hi everyone

I am looking to start (or join) a group of like-minded investors who are after a Pro subscribtion to Pricefinder for 1 year. (NSW Metro subscription)

I had a 3 month free trial after subscribing to API, which has since expired. While I did have access to this resource I found it to be amazing, and anyone who has tried the site will no doubt support my sentiments. I now consider this to be an essential tool in my investing pursuits, and cannot imagine how long it would take, on my own, to gather as much information as a quick search on PF can deliver.

Anyway, enough of the "pump up"…. with the Pro subscription there are 10 logins available and I already have 2 other interested parties, so I need 7 other people / parties to sign up with us and split the costs. Each of us will pay $350, and that will get us a full year subscription. For more information have a look at the following link…

https://www.pricefinder.com.au/pricefinder-portal/app?sid=NSW&gid=5&lob=REALESTATE&cc=ECOM

I can't wait to get back into PF, so am keen to hear from you guys soon. As soon as we have the numbers we can get cracking, so let me know!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.