All Topics / Heads Up! / Brisbane Vendor Finance Meetings

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of roley666roley666
    @roley666

Hi All,

Is there anyone out there looking for a Property Group to join. I'm the Organiser of the Brisbane Vendor Finance Group.

We have meetings every month at the New Farm Library. We are an active networking group of about 110 members all helping each other in property deals.

This months meeting is on the 14th of December at 6.30pm. This meeting will be an end of year celebration and closure for a fantastic year.

We don't have dates for up coming events leading into the new year as yet as we are still waiting on confirmation of the room hire from the Library.

If anyone is interested in coming along please call me on 0422 038 013 or respond to this topic.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi roley

Cant make a December meeting as i am in the UK on holiday until mid January but certainly be interested in attending future meetings.

I have owned and ran First Home Owners Group for the last 12 year which is Qlds largest provider of Vendor Finance and be happy to offer some advice and assistance to new members starting out in the industry.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of roley666roley666
    @roley666

Hi Richard,

I will add you to our mail out data base and let you know when our meetings resume in the new year.

Kind regards,

Janine 0422038013

Profile photo of SeanLSeanL
    Participant
    @seanl

Hi Janine,

I am currently living in Sydney, but am moving to Brisbane mid January and am interested in the group.

Could I be added to the data base please?

[email protected]

Regards,

Sean

Profile photo of roley666roley666
    @roley666

Hi Sean,

Sure, your email is now in our data base and we will contact you in January of our upcoming meetings.

Are you actively doing VF at the moment?

Cheers

Janine

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.