All Topics / Help Needed! / Invest in building apartments

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of zleshemzleshem
    @zleshem

I would like to invest in building apartments.

That is to give cash to a small company which develops residential land or builds apartments and housing, etc.

Has anyone done that and could share their experience?

Thanks!

Z. Leshem

Profile photo of dahanadaidahanadai
    @dahanadai

I suggest dealing with a known company with long years of experience in real estate and property management. So we are sure that they do the right thing and your investment will be in good hands.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Lesham

Slightly confused as to what you are actually looking for.

We are starting a new service for clients in the New Year where we source suitable property for development or which we can add value for them and then carry out the development by way of a project management roll.

Course this could be similar to what you are after or i could be miles away.

Want to let us know a bit more of the service you are after.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

Hi

I do two things we bring in investors to directly own development projects as our partners. By doing this our partners have ownership of the projects and are thereby protected.

If you are going to invest with a company, make sure that you  money is protected. If all you do is lend them money for a fee then you are exposed. If something goes wrong you could lose your money. With us you own the project.

Whatever you decide to do get proper advise and do your due diligence carefully

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of zleshemzleshem
    @zleshem

Hi,

Please let me clarify.

Suppose you own a small building company, and you are a successful builder and developer.

I would like to put some money in one of your building projects and become a "partner".

So I would actually help you financing the project, which means smaller loan from the bank.

Is it clear now?

Cheers,

Z. Leshem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.