All Topics / Help Needed! / Us passive income fund

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of JoejifJoejif
    @joejif

Hey guys just wandering what the cut off date is to have your application in?

Profile photo of kong71286kong71286
    Participant
    @kong71286

Cut off date for 50% contribution discount was yesterday.

At this stage you should still be able to invest in the USA Commercial Property Fund but probably won't get the contribution discount.

http://www.passiveincomefund.com/video-webinars.html

Profile photo of kong71286kong71286
    Participant
    @kong71286

This is the email I received on 27/11/12

"Hi David,

Thanks again for your interest in the Passive Income (USA Commercial Property) Fund.

I'm writing with a quick reminder about this Friday's (30th November) 5pm cut off. This is the deadline you need to meet to completed your Fund paperwork and / or payment and still receive the 50% contribution fee discount.

After this date you can still complete your pending application provided I receive the missing information and / or payment by 5pm on 31 December 2012. Please note though, the normal application fee of 3.96% (GST included) applies to applications completed after the 30th November.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

– Steve McKnight"

Profile photo of DwightDwight
    Participant
    @bigvman

As an active investor in the fund, I chose to top up now that the fund is open again for applications.

So far the funds has been progressing just as predicted and I'm confident enough to add more cash now that some properties have been purchased.

Check out the link for more info.

Cheers,

Dwight.

Dwight

Cashflow Positive Investor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.