Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of propertyinvestor78propertyinvestor78
    @propertyinvestor78

Hello all, can anyone recommend any useful courses in melbourne that are worth doing? Thanks

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

If you are looking to do a course look at what the material is

Firstly the aim of many courses is to sell you property. Remember if a course is free the people you are doing with is a business and does need to make money.

I have no problem with this however if you are advice to buy a house and land package in an outer area keep in mind that they are more than likely motivated by the $30,000 they are making rather than whether it is a good investment for you.

The other type of course is the one that in four days says they can change your life and turn you into an option trader or a property developer. Most drop out those that go to the next level;l pay a much higher fee.

What it comes down to is do your due diligence carefully

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Don’t discount the TAFE system either but it all depends on what you need to learn

Profile photo of shereebeckershereebecker
    @shereebecker

What part of property actually interests you! There are so many facets to real estate, development, buy and hold with negative gearing,  renovation, cash flow positive with buy and hold or with terms sales, subdivision, commercial, options, I could go on. Work out which interests you first then seek the best course in that field….

Cheers Sheree

Profile photo of TaylorChangTaylorChang
    Participant
    @scha9799

RESULTS mentoring is good : )

TaylorChang | Finance Broker
    Email Me | Phone Me

Home loan | Commercial loan | 0414 691 517

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.