All Topics / General Property / holiday discounts

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

If you have been buying and selling property for a while or even if you are just a keen student of the property market then you probably already know that Christmas time can be a great time to buy. As the holidays approach vendors become flexible and motivated. Looking to start fresh in the new year many owners are willing to discount on price at this time of year.

Take the example of an estate that may have been sitting on the market for a while. Christmas is the most likely time that all the key decision makers will be in the one place at the one time. Issues that need to be cleared up can be and the fast pace of everyday life does not get in the way of a decision being made.

Expectations on price can be adjusted and offers that may have looked low in September are now right on the money. The holidays are also a great time to talk terms such as extended settlements and access for development approvals and reports.

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.