All Topics / Heads Up! / New Brisbane Vendor Finance Association meeting

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Paul DobsonPaul Dobson
    Participant
    @pauldobson

The Vendor Finance Association has asked me to help promote the first Brisbane Vendor Finance Association (VFA) meeting.  Following is the message from the Committee of Management announcing the new Branch:

'Dear Members and Friends of the Vendor Finance Association of Australia,

The Committee of Management endeavour to make attendance to our meetings easily accessible for as many investors as possible.

It is for that reason that we would like to open up a Brisbane Branch of the VFA.

As such we will be holding the first meeting this month so people can come along and see what we offer and how we operate.

David and Julie Siacci will be heading up the meeting so you can ask as many questions as you like.

Come along and realise the benefits of being apart of a networking group that is there for you.

The meeting is being held at:

Mecure Hotel Brisbane

Ground Floor, Mitchell Room,

85-87 North Quay 4000

Wednesday 14th November 2012

Registration is 7:00pm.

Meeting commences at 7:15pm.

Please respond by return email if you have any topics to be discussed at the meeting.

Vendor Finance Association

The Vendor Finance Association Incorporated was registered with the Department of Fair Trading in 2011.

It was set up as a non profit organization run by industry members to promote professional, safe and fair conduct within the industry, while protecting and promoting the interests of Vendor Finance in Australia.

The members of the association are made up of individuals and companies providing vendor finance in Australia that follow the objectives of the association regarding accountability, competence and communication.

It seeks to achieve these objectives through opportunities of education, case studies and support for its members through regular meetings.

The Principal Objectives for its members are:

• To promote and safeguard the interests of Vendor Finance

• To provide balanced and accurate information regarding vendor financing to its members and the public

• To abide by a code of Ethics established by the association.

• To keep members up to date on changes and trends in the industry

• To organise these meetings to provide networking opportunities for it’s members

Meetings and Memberships

At the VFA we believe in members helping members; so we would be love to see you at one of our regular meetings around the country.

If you are interested in becoming a VFA member then please download our application form, fill it in and send it back to us.

We look forward to seeing you at one of our meetings in the near future.

Meetings

There are 4 Meetings held in each region per year and members can attend as many of these as they wish.

Guests are always welcome and the first meeting is free and membership is $172 per annum.'

Cheers,  Paul

PS.  Click Here to visit the Association's website.

Paul Dobson | Vendor Finance Institute
    http://www.vendorfinanceinstitute.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

An alternative way to finance your home.

Profile photo of Paul DobsonPaul Dobson
    Participant
    @pauldobson

I just got this from the VFA.

'Please be advised that the inaugural Brisbane Vendor Finance Association Meeting will now be held at:

Avenir Room at Hotel Ibis Brisbane

Level 1

27-35 Turbot Street

Brisbane

We look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,

VFA Committee'

Cheers,  Paul

Paul Dobson | Vendor Finance Institute
    http://www.vendorfinanceinstitute.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

An alternative way to finance your home.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.