All Topics / Forum Frolic / The world has gone mental

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of Jacqui MiddletonJacqui Middleton
    Participant
    @jacm

http://now.msn.com/man-sues-wife-for-being-ugly-after-their-ugly-baby-is-born

Perhaps next time I get home from the supermarket with the groceries I CHOSE to make my dinner, and suddenly decide I actually feel like something different, I shall sue the checkout operator for not engaging me in a conversation about what I really should be buying to prevent me from such a dilemma.

Jacqui Middleton | Middleton Buyers Advocates
    http://www.middletonbuyersadvocates.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

VIC Buyers' Agents for investors, home buyers & SMSFs.

Profile photo of jmsracheljmsrachel
    Participant
    @jmsrachel
    Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Now to be fair he hasn't sued for specific performance (she's a proven performer) but for falling out of the ugly tree and hitting every branch on the way down?

Wouldn't she have been ugly well before the birth of the kid? or was he in a state of permanent drunkedness and finally sobered up when the kid was born?

Profile photo of TaylorChangTaylorChang
    Participant
    @scha9799

Ugly ??

how can a baby be ugly ?? especially your own baby ??

also how can the man won the lawsuit ??

Is there any law or regulation around this particular area  ? ( an ugly baby law ? family law ? marriage law ?  )

TaylorChang | Finance Broker
    Email Me | Phone Me

Home loan | Commercial loan | 0414 691 517

Profile photo of Jacqui MiddletonJacqui Middleton
    Participant
    @jacm

Scott – apparently she had plastic surgery to enhance her appearance at somestage….

Jacqui Middleton | Middleton Buyers Advocates
    http://www.middletonbuyersadvocates.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

VIC Buyers' Agents for investors, home buyers & SMSFs.

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates
    JacM wrote:
    Scott – apparently she had plastic surgery to enhance her appearance at somestage….

So it wasn't the ugly tree after all, there was human intervention. ;)

Profile photo of mattstamattsta
    Participant
    @mattsta

I remember reading that story. Just ridiculous and plastic surgeries destroy marriages…

Profile photo of FreckleFreckle
    Blocked
    @freckle

That's alright. 2000 years ago in Rome a child wasn't considered to be alive (legally) until the father accepted it. If a father rejected a newborn it was literally thrown on the scrap heap. If he came back from military service and had not seen a somewhat grown child technically he could kill it without retribution.

When I got married (30 odd years ago) I told her then if she ever got fat and ugly it was down the road for you. I was in the army then living on base. I'd head off to work in the morning and you'd catch glimpses of army wives heading across to the neighbors, kid in one hand, pink dressing gown, fluffy slippers, cig hanging out the corner of their mouths and cuppa coffee in the other hand.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.