All Topics / Help Needed! / Property investment seminars – genuine only!

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Profile photo of Jacqui MiddletonJacqui Middleton
    Participant
    @jacm

Ah Joe you're a good person, i just no it wink

Jacqui Middleton | Middleton Buyers Advocates
    http://www.middletonbuyersadvocates.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

VIC Buyers' Agents for investors, home buyers & SMSFs.

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m
    JacM wrote:
    VirtualIT, wow what is your problem?  Richard has been a member for a loooong time.  Spends his spare time guiding people out of their ever-present spots of bother here on the forums.  The man is very knowledgeable, always delivers beyond expectation and has done extremely well for himself.  Abbreviating words is what many choose to do in the brave new world of forums and lots of typing on iPhones and iPads and such. 

Might be polite to check the street cred of someone before you attack…

Interesting that their first post was having a dig at someone.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Mjm

I am looking at doing a series of investor information nights in early 2013 (yes i know i said that earlier this year but the volume of business from investors meant i needed to stay in Brissie and process loans) in both Sydney and Melbourne which you are welcome to attend.

Promise i have nothing too sell other than to assist and educate other investors.

If you interested shoot me an email and i will put you on the invitation list.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Participant
    @qlds007

Thanks guys for the defence.

Very much the case of the fat finger. Duly corrected and I will try not to make the same missstttake again.

Maybe Virtual has some vast experience to share with everyone else …… on the other hand.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Profile photo of Jacqui MiddletonJacqui Middleton
    Participant
    @jacm

hehehe love it, nice one Richard wink

Jacqui Middleton | Middleton Buyers Advocates
    http://www.middletonbuyersadvocates.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

VIC Buyers' Agents for investors, home buyers & SMSFs.

Profile photo of munmun5munmun5
    Participant
    @munmun5

Hey MjM2 , 

I am in my first year of investing study and have taken on the Cert 4 that Steve offers and find it has paid for itself 10x over with the knowledge I have learnt already. Its not overly complicated but covers so many things you wouldn't think about. If you have any questions about it please feel free to PM me.

Ps Got to hate the spelling Nazi . Really enjoy your posts Richard and others on this forum and it does annoy me when people come on and say things like that. Keep up the good work.

Participant
    @jamie-m
    Qlds007 wrote:

Maybe Virtual has some vast experience to share with everyone else …… 

If it was a spelling forum maybe…..

Cheers

Jamie

Email Me | Phone Me

Participant
    @qlds007

Thanks munmum glad you enjoy the forum.

Must admit late at night find typing on an Ipad i make many a spelling or punctuation mistake.

Maybe we should get Steve to put a spell check function on the wish list to help regular like myself.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Participant
    @jamie-m
    Qlds007 wrote:

Must admit late at night find typing on an Ipad i make many a spelling or punctuation mistake.

Don't worry – I had it autocorrect a clients name to "Sea Boat" once…..don't ask me how.

Glad the client had a sense of humour :-)

Cheers

Jamie

Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of insanoinsano
    Participant
    @insano

Oh know, good to see you've not run away from the forum Richard because of sum unkind words :)

Don't worry it's not tarnished your good name, I'll be sending my loans your way once I'm settled in my new job…

My property investing is in a lull at the moment so I decided to head over to the next seminar to get some inspiration.

Seems to be the same template and as soon as I sat down I wanted out but at the same time wanted to see it through and see if I could learn something new….

1st it's always going to be a sell out

Sit in the room with famous quotes on the screen and up beat thumping music

Are we all excited!! I said are we all excited!!!.. yyyeeeeaaaahhh nah

Go through all the stats how we're all doomed but there's massive growth so you must do something BUT HOW!!

You need to be a go getter, get out there and grab what you want

Ok so you need to spend all this $$$ and hours of your time doing research OR for our discounted price tonight only!!!

RUN to the back of the room NOW because we only have x spots!!

ppfffttt really!! I wonder how many people they get with this sort of sales pitch…

I'd much rather, here's what we do, how we do it, this is our fee and if you're interested give us a call after you've done your due diligence, I don't like parting with my hard earned $ especially when there's a pushy sales pitch involved..

Profile photo of Gazza21Gazza21
    Participant
    @gazza21

Who was that with Wayno sounds a bit like Steve’s earlier in the week!? I didn’t think he was too bad found some of it interesting. Had to leave early though he went over a bit and I had to be up at 5.

Profile photo of insanoinsano
    Participant
    @insano

Hey Gazza,

That was for cash flow capital, although I've not found any bad press or people not happy with their service, they seem to be legit, there's a few threads on them here. They use to charge a buyers agent fee like the 2-2.5% but now they only charge the mentoring fee, discounted by 50% if you sign up there and then.

Then today I get an email, shock horror there's a couple of spots left as people couldn't commit due to personal reasons, so hurry…

Nothing against the company, it is a business and every business needs to make money but I just don't like the format and marketing many of them use…. anytime someone says to me todays price only I switch off instantly and then why would I ever want to pay your full price later on

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.