All Topics / General Property / What do you purchase?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of shangrila00shangrila00
    @shangrila00

Just curious to find out what investment purchase strategies people here have? I.e. Do you buy several properties at once, where they provide you with the different things you need in order to get you to where you want to be (financially speaking)? For example, one might be in need of renos, so you handle that one; the next you buy, say, a month later might be CF+/-/neutral; the third could potentially be a development site, etc. So you end up buying a few properties at once (if money allows or you want to).

Or do you just buy one IP at a time, take what you need from it/deal with it first, and when that's achieved, you move onto the next one?

Thanks!

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

hi I have been doing this for some time. What I do is develop property and I bring in partners to share the profit. This is the only real way to buy a property at a real wholesale price

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

Hi all,

I've got a mixed bag, some buy and holds, reno, development. It's really what's working numbers wise at the time.

As Nigel said developing is really, really awesome! yes How else can you split one property into 10 or more LOL!

Cheers

D

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of shangrila00shangrila00
    @shangrila00

How do you handle serviceability/holding costs during the development (which I know can last a while), especially if more than 2 or 3 at a time are involved? Assuming you're only relying on income, that is? And if they don't sell for expected/wanted prices?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.