All Topics / Overseas Deals / Cheeves that bet you talked about on Baltimore winning the series is looking promising:)

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

How much did you wager at Vegas..

My giants pulled one out of the hat yesterday

Profile photo of CheevesFinancialCheevesFinancial
    Participant
    @cheevesfinancial

I could have been a millionaire!!  Double edge sword because I am a die hard Yankee fan!  But at least I had something to cheer for if the Yankees lost the series.  Baltimore proved to be a tough team.  I like them a lot.  Yes, Giants got some luck.. Cardinals never die though so the NLCS will be a great series! 

I love this time of year.. Real Estate is in full swing in Florida since the snowbirds come down to spend their money during the winter.  In NJ, the assumption that sellers lower prices in cold months will have buyers out in droves….Yankees in the playoffs, Football is in full swing and New Jersey fall weather. 

Life is good :-)

CheevesFinancial | Cushman & Wakefield - Commercial Property SW FL
    http://www.CommercialRealEstateVoice.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Hope I did not jinx it for you.

Good series though they all went 5 games and could have gone either way

49er Giant rematch will be good sunday…  So SF will be a busy place candelstick full and SF Giants stadium full all on Sunday… And if both my teams win that day the BARS in SF will have record days no doubt.  Been a few years for us 49er fans.

In our markets we are seeing a seasonal slow down from summer time… So we will really work hard the next 90 days to buy our inventory for TWH

I have one group coming to PDX that wants to sell me all their Atlanta House's. as they have found it far more difficult to manage than they expected, they were west coast based bought about 100 houses this last year and now have a tiger by the tail and are losing their behinds.

Although Like WI posted about low end rental Multi  these guys have then stepped from the fire to the frying pan. They bought a 98 unit all boarded up in MEMPHIS  UGH… Of course they are the guys that can turn it around :)

I have been lending in Memphis for 10 years now and done lots of deals there, It never ceases to amaze me I will see the same Multi family be boarded up,,, Next trip in some investor or investment group is trying to give it a go… 18 months later its boarded up and for sale… Low end Multi in the  Hood is even harder than single houses.

Oh can't say I did not tell them this before they closed escrow… If they want to move to Memphis and live there and be on site daily they might make a go of it… But if not, your manager will steal you blind you need 24 hour armed security, which is usually hooked up with the prostitutes and taking there vig from them its just not a slice of the American dream,, its right out of a Hollywood movie only worse.

Giants Yankees world series would be cool.. And i bet get huge TV ratings

Profile photo of Texas Cash Cow Investments AustraliaTexas Cash Cow Investments Australia
    Participant
    @texas-cash-cow-investments-australia

Looks to me like a Tigers & Cardinals World Series !!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.