All Topics / Help Needed! / Good Townsville Property Manager

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of troy6225troy6225
    Participant
    @troy6225

Can anyone recommend A good property manger for the townsville area.

Profile photo of on the ladderon the ladder
    Participant
    @on-the-ladder

Tania Walker (only her!!) at First National Nicholson

Profile photo of Adrian CahillAdrian Cahill
    Participant
    @adriannqld

Im looking for a new one.

Almost got burnt by my last tenant in Townsville. I  self Managed and he didnt pay. Didnt want to leave after I evicted him as well. Lucky I followed certain advice and steps from RTA and then a realistic person at RTA. I went to see if they had moved out but the Tenant wasn't there. someone else was. So I called the police saying I dont know who is in my apartment but the tenant was evicted last week. Its not him in the apartment, and they were evicted last week. Its borderline but possibly damages or something so the police were nice enough to come and have a look. They found some Marijuana, and scared who ever was in it enough. the next day the apartment was empty. except for a pile of there trash.

Maybe Ill post that seperate.

Townsville Agents.

Kingsberry Property Managment were doing a kinda ok job. After a couple of years there they seem to get better. they mess up a bit but not so bad.

The Rental Managers were terrible. The owner used to be a family friend but the place has just expanded so much they cant manage what they have.

A few investor friends of mine up here might be pooling our properties with 1 investor to manage all of them. If this goes ahead happy days. 

Adrian Cahill | AdrianCahill.com Personal Development Expert
    http://adriancahill.com/from-investor-to-coach/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Here since 2002, however things have evolved over the years.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.