All Topics / Help Needed! / The only way to achieve success is to have a strong self esteem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

So many people today go to courses, investment seminars and motivation sessions all to try and be successful, to make them feel happier and turn their lives around.  However there is one fact that everyone needs to understand and that is no one can make you feel successful that has to come from within. Even when you see people at events breaking boards and walking on hot coals and dancing in ecstasy these feeling rarely last longer than the event. Which is why people go back to the event, time and time again?  The next step is to spend more money going to longer and more detailed events.  However once you come off the high you often return to where you started from.

Before you invest it is important to look at what motivates you. You may be surprised to learn that rarely is money the main motivator.

Most if not all people fail or succeed due to the strength or weakness of their self-esteem.  No one will be able to make you feel better about yourself that has to come from within. If you don’t feel good about yourself you cannot expect other people to view you any differently.

If we look at well-known successful people they all have a few things in common they have a healthy self-esteem. They are focused to achieve in their given area and they are positive about their success. If you don’t have these traits to start with then don’t be surprised if success eludes you. I believe that anyone can achieve whatever they like providing they have a strong sense of self belief together with positive attitude and self-esteem and ambition.

So to start with sit down and write down all the things you believe are your strength’s. What makes you happy? What turns you on?

Once you do this make a list of the things that you would really like to do. Life sometimes makes us forget these things

Remember we all have the ability to achieve great success all you need to get there is a positive attitude, determination and a strong self-esteem.  Believe in yourself and your whole world will change.

http://www.propertyknowhow.com.au

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of kong71286kong71286
    Participant
    @kong71286

Thanks for sharing your words of wisdom yes

Here is an audio file that Steve shared with us a few months ago:

The Strangest Secret, Earl Nightingale

Profile photo of worldinvestorworldinvestor
    Participant
    @worldinvestor

Hi Nigel

I agree his will go a long way, but without a plan/goal, courage and action you will achieve very little.

Kong

thanks for the link.

Cheers WI

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

Hi World Investor

I could not agree with you more. The point I am making is unless you have a positive attitude and a strong self-esteem it is unlikely that would would get to the point of making a plan.

What I normally do is I get people to work on a life plan. This way you get to look at all aspects of your life, including what has stopped you from achieving success in the past.  The look at short, medium and more long term planning in all aspects of their lives. 

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.