All Topics / Value Adding / Town Planners Ipswich (QLD)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Into_propertyInto_property
    Participant
    @into_property

I'll start with a big hello to everyone, I've been reading the forums for a couple of weeks after reading Steve's book about a month ago.  I'm in the process of looking at a Lump Sum deal at the moment involving a reconfiguration of 1 lot into 2 in the ipswich city council region.

I'm just looking for any recommendations as to a town planner that someone has dealt with before and been happy with the price and service etc. 

Any suggesstions much appreciated.

Cheers,

Jason

Profile photo of MysteryMystery
    Participant
    @mystery

Jason, …… I'm not sure if these people can help, but they did the work for us about 4 years ago for a successful dual occupancy application with Ipswich Council that was approved with no issues. The development is in Redbank Plains.

Hedges Geomeasure

Surveyors and Town Planners (Land and Property Development)

16 Vanessa Boulevard

Springwood Qld 4127

Ph: 07 3208 6566

Email: [email protected]

Drawings :

Matrix building design

46 Queensland Road

Sunnybank

Ph: 07 3375 5441

Email: [email protected]

From memory … for Hedges Geomeasure to handle the whole application process including surveying, complete application forms to council and $1,350 council application fee, …. the whole thing came to approx $5,500 and then sketch design/drawings from Matrix Building Design cost around $1,500 … I seem to remember the cost being around the $7,000 – $7,500 for everything including design/drawings, but well worth it.

We are about 2-3 weeks away from the project being completed with a huge equity gain ….. :-)

I'm not sure if these two companies are still in business, but give them a call.

The builder we used is Mainz Developments in Coomera …. They are excellent ….. we are in NSW, so we had to place a lot of trust in them to do a good job and they have been brilliant. They took regular photo's and placed them on the web site with a status report so that I could watch the progress. The quality of work from the trades they use is excellent.

Anyway …. hope this helps

Mystery

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.