All Topics / Creative Investing / Setting up SMSF to purchase NRAS property

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of SMSF101SMSF101
    @smsf101

Hi there!

If I'll be in your shoes, I guess I'll be bothered too. I think, the cost of setting up a SMSF such as that is a bit costly.  But just as according to Melanie Thewlis that NRAS property is a program established by the Australian government, which is primarily aiming to promote the idea of affordable housing,so  I guess it would be ok. Still, you must gather enough information concerning with that matter because it is important to understand what you'll be dealing with. Make sure you won't make any hasty decision which you'll regret someday.

Profile photo of Melanie ThewlisMelanie Thewlis
    @melanie-thewlis

Not sure if you're still in need of this Jannazo, but for anyone you and anyone else interested, our financial advisory team recently published a white paper specifically on the subject of SMSF and NRAS. I hope you find it of some use.

http://onyxwebsitestaticassets.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/SMSF-and-NRAS-Report-from-Onyx-October-2012.pdf

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.