All Topics / Help Needed! / *Grasshopper Investor

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of hrv47hrv47
    @hrv47

Hey everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well, I'm a fresh new member and I'd like to say hi to everyone!.

Let me tell you little about myself first.

I am currently 23 years old and have a mortgage! Recently I have picked up a few 'Investing' books and It has motivated me to seek more and more into it. Im interested in Peter Spann's book at the moment.

We have a 4bdr 1bath that we have recently brought 16 months ago, suburb located in Mount Gravatt – Brisbane! QLD

I feel though I am not confident enough to buy another place yet, I am not ready, as I would like to get to know a bit more before I jump into this. I still have to read more, research more and just find out anything and everything.

Thats why I have joined so I can find out more!

Feel free to leave what ever you want, ill take any advice, book recommandations, anything.

also if your willing for me to message you with futher questions that would be much help! like a mentor :)

Thank you for your time and advice.

Anthony

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Hi Anthony

Congrats on the first purchase and welcome aboard.

Signing up to this forum will provide you with a wealth of free, up-to-date information. There's also a heap of good books that will keep you busy.

Feel free to ask anything.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of hrv47hrv47
    @hrv47

Jamie,

Thank you for the warm welcome,

Congrats you have become my first reply!

I have read a few storys already on this site and already im loving it!

Thanks once again

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Ante,

Well done and welcome.

I enjoyed Peter's books – a different slant on property investing.

I would get your dreams and aspirations onto a piece of paper so you have a grand plan in mind.

Then once you have a plan in mind and if you want to get serious about property investing I recommend you start building a team around you: accountants, solicitors and mortgage broker.

Profile photo of BrokotaBrokota
    Participant
    @brokota

Hello Ante 123

Welcome, I was in your exact situation no more than a year ago, and have found this site an enormous help in learning the property game. You will find the people on here more than willing to give you advice on just about anything in property investing.

In regards to book choice, there is another thread on here which lists a whole heap of books that are out there, the ones that I have found that helped me so far are:

How to grow a multi million dollar property portfolio in your spare time: Michael Yardney

From 0 to 130 properties in 3.5 years – Steve McKnight

Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki

Also when you are ready to purchase another property find yourself a good mortgage broker as they know the business inside and out, on this site both Jamie M and QLD's 007 are highly regarded and more thn willing to help as you have already seen with Jamies above post.

Good luck, happy reading and if unsure just ask

Cheers

Profile photo of hrv47hrv47
    @hrv47

Thanks fellow peps,

for your replies and advice, step by step and I'll keep learning, researching and reading.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.