All Topics / General Property / NRAS and Motion Property

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of BennyteeBennytee
    Participant
    @ten_burner

From what I have read about NRAS, it sounds a lot like negative gearing repackaged, re-marketed to another generation of property investors.

Both are sold on the premise of tax benefits to hide the fact that the properties are overpriced.

I think ill pass on NRAS.

Profile photo of Edwin65Edwin65
    @edwin65

I have searched about NRAS and found it is not well reputed company, try to find some other companies but option is in your hand. There are many other companies where you can invest your money.

Profile photo of Don NicolussiDon Nicolussi
    Participant
    @don

What  I am seeing at the moment with nras (and perhaps other people are too) is that there are massive differences in the quality of stock and the quality of the investment. Would you research and find a location that meets your investment criteria and then start looking for a scheme property in that location or are you just looking for a scheme property? Does your portfolio need the extra cashflow? How much skin do you have in the deal? Is it a stand alone deal or do you need to cross-collateralize with another property? 

Don Nicolussi | Mortgage Broker - Home Loan Warehouse
    http://homeloanwarehouse.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

"I think of finance as a technology, a way of getting things done." Robert Shiller

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.