All Topics / Help Needed! / NEED TO SELL HOUSE IN MOUNT GAMBIER! INVESTORS SHOULD BE VERY INTERESTED!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of JadeMJadeM
    @jadem

My partner and I urgently need to sell our house!
    We have taken a dramatic price decrease to sell it and it has been evaluated at 220 a week for rental return. It is for sale for 185,000 and if you want to see it, Google ” 2 cockburn street, Mount Gambier” and it is on the reinstate website :) if you like it please contact me on 0468625746 or call our agent. If you are interested or know anyone who is, please contact us ASAP as we need a quick sale because we need the money to buy a new house in Adelaide. Thanks guys!

Profile photo of M.InvestigatorM.Investigator
    @m.investigator

Was this your home that you occupied before?

Or was it an investment property beforehand? If so, is it currently tenanted?

Profile photo of JadeMJadeM
    @jadem

We have personally lived in it for three years and renovated it to as much as we could afford. There is still a lot of things that could be done to it (pergola, large sheds, etc), however due to our circumstances we did not have the time.

From the best of my knowledge, it has not been rented out before.

Because we looked at the rental option before selling, we got it appraised at $210 with no pets per week or $220 with pets negotiable and the man thinks that he could get someone in there in less than a week. We also know people who want to rent it at the moment as well.

Hope this helps :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.