All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / New site – can we get automatic emails when a post is updated??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of ChrisA1ChrisA1
    Participant
    @chrisa1

On the previous site, when a topic was updated that I posted in (or created), I would receive an email advising that the post had been updated with other comments. This does not appear to happen with the new site. Is there a reason for this and how can I update my profile so I can receive emails when a post I am interested in is updated??

Cheers,

ChrisA1

Persistence is 'to keep on keeping on, no matter how hard the going may be'

Profile photo of N@thanN@than
    Participant
    @n-than

Hi Chris,

A few of us have bought up this issue with admin and they have assured us that they are working on it. They said there are a few bigger issues they have to fix first. 

Cheers, 

Nathan

Profile photo of ChrisA1ChrisA1
    Participant
    @chrisa1

Many thanks Nathan

Yep, I thought many would raise it and good to see admin will resolve it soon.

Cheers,

ChrisA1

Persistence is 'to keep on keeping on, no matter how hard the going may be'

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Participant
    @administrator

Hi Chris,

We've just implemented this feature. You can "watch" any forum or blog post by clicking the "You are not watching this post, click to start watching" link under the original post.

You can manage your watch list, and if you'd like this to be automatic or not when you post a new thread, or comment on a thread. This can be done from your profile page.

Thanks for your patience guys. More changes are coming.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.