All Topics / Help Needed! / Is 0-130 properties still possible today?

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Profile photo of worldinvestorworldinvestor
    Participant
    @worldinvestor

xdrew

well done, and others who are just working it.

I have been creating cashflow with various strategies:

1. Purchased 8 properties in Atlanta at over 20% gross, this has taken me 12 months to find suitable properties which fit my criteria, unfortunately the market has moved and I can no longer find properties that suit this criteria. Certainly has helped my cashflow.

2. Another strategy which generates cashflow is finding a property where you can sub-divide and build at the rear, I just settled on one of these in Australia, this will provide great cashflow when completed.

3. Finding a property with a granny flat, the only problem with this one is they don't come along too often and sellers tend to try to sell them on yield therefore they are sometimes over prices IMO.

I have to agree with xdrew, I never ever listen to all the noise (negative stuff) regarding property, I always look for opportunities and go for it. There are always challenges with investing but I believe if you are passionate about this business you can have fun while building wealth.

Cheers WI

Profile photo of worldinvestorworldinvestor
    Participant
    @worldinvestor

xdrew

well done, and others who are just working it.

I have been creating cashflow with various strategies:

1. Purchased 8 properties in Atlanta at over 20% gross, this has taken me 12 months to find suitable properties which fit my criteria, unfortunately the market has moved and I can no longer find properties that suit this criteria. Certainly has helped my cashflow.

2. Another strategy which generates cashflow is finding a property where you can sub-divide and build at the rear, I just settled on one of these in Australia, this will provide great cashflow when completed.

3. Finding a property with a granny flat, the only problem with this one is they don't come along too often and sellers tend to try to sell them on yield therefore they are sometimes over prices IMO.

I have to agree with xdrew, I never ever listen to all the noise (negative stuff) regarding property, I always look for opportunities and go for it. There are always challenges with investing but I believe if you are passionate about this business you can have fun while building wealth.

Cheers WI

Profile photo of SMSF101SMSF101
    @smsf101

thumbs up Steve., it just feel awesome that you got pampered by the himself

Profile photo of SMSF101SMSF101
    @smsf101
    Profile photo of PaulliePaullie
    @paullie

So out of a few million, a few hundred thousand is his. ok.

Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

Great posts here,

and thanks Steve, your website and your books have been a huge help to me in my investing airplane!

Cheers

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of BennyteeBennytee
    Participant
    @ten_burner

Yes its possible to achieve, it easier now than it was when interest rates were 8%+ (early 2008 I think).

My dad gave me a copy of Steve first book in 2006 I have been property investing(and loving it) ever since

Thanks Steve

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.