All Topics / Heads Up! / Steve’s Property Apprenticeship Cert IV course

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Profile photo of AussiestingerAussiestinger
    Participant
    @aussiestinger

Hey, Mike here, I've been lurking in the back ground trying to educate myself as much as I can using the invaluable information pertained in these forums. 

I am considering signing up for Steve's Property Apprenticeship Cert IV course, but would like some feedback from people who are currently completing the course.

I'd like to know where possible the depth of the information provided, and more so with regards to researching locations, researching property,  the due diligence process and anything else that is worth mentioning.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Mike

Profile photo of SolGypsySolGypsy
    @solgypsy

Hi Mike,

I'm interested aswell therefore any answers would help me out also. 

Regards,

Cara

Profile photo of kateej03kateej03
    Participant
    @kateej03

HI Mike & Cara,

I am currently doing the course and the amount and depth of the information is incredible! It goes through everything you need to know including the due diligence process, structuring, how to deal with agents etc.I would recommend the course to anyone.

Kate :)

Profile photo of ritchiemathesonritchiematheson
    Participant
    @ritchiematheson

Hi guys, 

I have started, and the amount of work gone into producing the resources is fantastic.

You receive a folder with a large amount of reading materials, broken down into simple easy to manage modules and sections.

a private login to online resources to recorded webinars, Q&A sheets etc..

There are people in the office you can phone direct with any assistance you require.

All of the content is very comprehensive the assignments are not difficult, and are protractile to real life 

I am getting more than monies worth out of the course so far

Cheers

Ritchie

Profile photo of jmsracheljmsrachel
    Participant
    @jmsrachel

Does anyone know how much the course costs?

Profile photo of markintownsvillemarkintownsville
    @markintownsville

$695 enrolment and $3995 for the course according to this link

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/course#

Profile photo of kateej03kateej03
    Participant
    @kateej03

I have a feeling the price is going up this year…..and I'm pretty sure he is offering the course material without the certificate or support for about $1k

Profile photo of jmsracheljmsrachel
    Participant
    @jmsrachel

Thanks mark, just followed the link. Sounds impressive.

Profile photo of Red FeatherRed Feather
    Participant
    @red-feather

I am seriously considering the course as well.

I asked the office but apparently the $1,000 option is just a rumor and won't actually be offered, which is a shame.

I am just waiting for a property to sell before I have the cashflow to invest in the course. Hoping it sells before the course fills up…

Profile photo of MikalHowardMikalHoward
    Participant
    @mikalhoward

Hi all,

I've had an email come through after registering interest in the property apprenticeship and the price is now $7995. The link mentioned above has not been updated. I have to admit I registered interest off of the price I saw in the link. The new price is now double that. Ouch!!

I'm more than positive the content is amazing, I just have to find the money now that doesn't come out of savings/deposit monies.

Profile photo of Daniel_95Daniel_95
    Participant
    @daniel_95
    MikalHoward wrote:
    Hi all,

I've had an email come through after registering interest in the property apprenticeship and the price is now $7995. The link mentioned above has not been updated. I have to admit I registered interest off of the price I saw in the link. The new price is now double that. Ouch!!

I'm more than positive the content is amazing, I just have to find the money now that doesn't come out of savings/deposit monies.

April Fools? lol 

Participant
    @mikalhoward

The date would suggest April Fools but alas, I was not joking about the price quoted in the email I received or from the lady I spoke to on the phone regarding it. 

Profile photo of insanoinsano
    Participant
    @insano

Not sure where the price of $7995 comes from, I think it's the cost of paying in installments but on the site it states:

You can either pay a lump sum of $3,995, or if it’s more convenient, lesser amounts over time via an installment plan (details of which are available on request).

Participant
    @mikalhoward

I am not lying about the price! I registered interest on the website, they emailed me back with the cost outlining everything that is on offer. I called them and spoke to someone at the office who verified it whilst discussing some of the finer details.

If you don't believe me, register yourselves and you will get the same email. DONE!

Surely, if I was lying or April Fooling, someone of notable stature from PropertyInvesting.com or even Steve himself could shut me down.

It's really a small price to pay for your own education. You would make it back in future purchases anyway.

Profile photo of insanoinsano
    Participant
    @insano

Hi all & MikalHoward,

I'm not saying you're lying and I don't mean to offend, I didn't register interest via the web site so I did not see the increase in price, I only read the price on https://www.propertyinvesting.com/course# which may have to update to avoid confusion.

The price may have increase, I've just last week signed up myself for the course and paid the upfront cost of $3995 i did attend Steves seminar earlier in the month so I must have just got in before the price increase. Apologies for any confusion I may have caused.

Profile photo of Daniel_95Daniel_95
    Participant
    @daniel_95
    MikalHoward wrote:
    I am not lying about the price! I registered interest on the website, they emailed me back with the cost outlining everything that is on offer. I called them and spoke to someone at the office who verified it whilst discussing some of the finer details.

If you don't believe me, register yourselves and you will get the same email. DONE!

Surely, if I was lying or April Fooling, someone of notable stature from PropertyInvesting.com or even Steve himself could shut me down.

It's really a small price to pay for your own education. You would make it back in future purchases anyway.

Didn't mean to make you upset, i honestly thought it was April fools because of the day and that it was a significant increase in price. I'm still planning to do it in a few years when I have the funds though, its a small price to pay in the long run relative to your investments. 

Profile photo of SebastianJefferyJonesSebastianJefferyJones
    Participant
    @sebastianjefferyjones
    MikalHoward wrote:

Yes, in the long run it's a tiny price compared to the long term gain. However, parting with that amount of capital

in the early stages of any financial/education journey is daunting.<moderator: delete language>

Profile photo of ChrisA1ChrisA1
    Participant
    @chrisa1

Hi all

I am currently up to date with the course (was part of the first intake) and I certainly support the course, with one proviso…. you have to be self-driven. I will admit that I have fallen off the notes recently as work, life etc (all the boring stuff we are trying to get away from), has got in the way. Steve will certainly agree that this course is not designed as a mentoring course where people call you often to keep you on track, but that you have to be accountable to yourself.

I would also recommend that you sign up for the whole course, not just the notes, as most of the value for me has come from the extra 'bits' that Steve puts into the webinars, particularly as the course progresses. I don't think I would have got as much out of the course if I had just signed up for the notes. The assignments are very relevant and bring the course into 'real life' for you. 

Cheers,

ChrisA1

Persistence is 'to keep on keeping on, no matter how hard the going may be'

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.