Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of SMSF101SMSF101
    @smsf101

Good day guys….. i have read from a very old magazine that stocks are one of the best investment besides from real state and art forms. can you give me advice on how to start…

thanks in advance

Profile photo of N@thanN@than
    Participant
    @n-than

Good day SMSF!

It Obviously was a pretty old magazine to say stocks are a good investment as they aren't exactly doing well at the moment!

I think now is a good time to buy into some good companies at cheap prices that are paying a good dividend yield but only as a long term investment as the market is pretty volatile.

In saying that I enjoy buying small cap mining explorers that can easily double their price on the back of good results!

As for starting just open a commsec account and once you have that you can start buying and selling shares. There is a fair bit of helpful info on their site aswell as the asx site for beginners.

You probably won't get much share info off these forums though as this is a property investing site :)

-Nathan

Profile photo of SMSF101SMSF101
    @smsf101

thank you very much :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.