All Topics / Overseas Deals / New forums

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of Ziv Nakajima-MagenZiv Nakajima-Magen
    Participant
    @zmagen

So…how does one subscribe to forums or discussions now? It seems all old subscriptions have been deleted…

Ziv Nakajima-Magen | Nippon Tradings International (NTI)
    http://www.nippontradings.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Ziv Nakajima-Magen - Partner & Executive Manager, Asia-Pacific @ NTI - Japan Real-Estate Investment Property

Profile photo of Ziv Nakajima-MagenZiv Nakajima-Magen
    Participant
    @zmagen

Email Me | Phone Me

Ziv Nakajima-Magen - Partner & Executive Manager, Asia-Pacific @ NTI - Japan Real-Estate Investment Property

Profile photo of N@thanN@than
    Participant
    @n-than

I asked the same thing on the 'new site' thread yesterday. Hopefully it gets bought back.

Profile photo of AdminAdmin
    Participant
    @admin

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to let you know this is an enhancement that is on our radar.

Right now, there are a quite a few tweaks that we need to make to the site to fix little bugs here and there. (e.g. some users reported an error in the password reset system recently. The error affected some (but not all) users – so we needed to get onto this quickly.) This is where we're focusing our time initially.

However, we really appreciate the feedback you've been giving us here. It's genuinely helpful, because it lets us know what the most important features are for you – and we definitely want to give you the best possible experience in the PropertyInvesting.com community.

So thank you for the feedback here – and keep it coming!

BH

Profile photo of N@thanN@than
    Participant
    @n-than

Thanks BH,

Love what you guys have done so far.

Cheers,

Nathan

Participant
    @zmagen

At least the signatures are back :) I missed mine

Email Me | Phone Me

Participant
    @zmagen

Btw, here's another one for you, admin oh admin- the signatures only show up in replies, not in new posts.

Barring those two issues, I'm loving the new look :) performance isn't that hot from a tablet, though…

Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of dovedebdovedeb
    @dovedeb

We built a brand new investment house in Cliftleigh/Heddon Greta and as we are not local to the area we hired a property manager located in Nelson Street, Wallsend, NSW’s to manage the property on our behalf. What a disaster, they failed us in every way, we would not recommend anyone utilize this agency to manage their investment properties. Unfortunately not sure if this site allow's for names to be mentioned so can’t accurately warn other property owners to stay away from them at all costs.

P.S.I am a new user of this system I couldn't figure out how to add to the Forums or Blogs, have a feeling that what I have done is probably not right?

Profile photo of FreckleFreckle
    Blocked
    @freckle

You'll see 5  blue tabs at the top of the page.

Roll over "Learn" / select "Forums"

This will give you a list of all the forums and a brief description.

Click on the forum and at the top of the forum page you will see "Post New Forum Topic" 

Bobs your uncle. Give the terms and Conditions a run through as well. This is one of the stricter sites you will get to play on. 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.