All Topics / General Property / Agents Provided Correct Predictions on NSW Real Estate Market Situation for 2012

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of mattstamattsta
    Participant
    @mattsta

Last year, several of high-end real estate agents were asked what their predictions of the NSW real estate market for 2012? Well, several of them predicted that NSW properties would become more fruitful and more families and various investors would obtain new properties. Well, they were correct, and it seems that NSW real estate market is quite fruitful. What are your thoughts on this topic? Let me know.

Profile photo of BennyteeBennytee
    Participant
    @ten_burner

Hi Mattsta,

I believe Sydney and parts of NSW are good value for money, interest rates are still historically low and tipped to go lower.
    I think a lot of people are sitting on the fence taking a wait and see approach, the turning point will be the next federal election late next year. After this event I think consumer confidence will return to normal levels.

Profile photo of tonnygardentonnygarden
    @tonnygarden

I also agree with that investment in the NSW real estate market would be beneficial for those who wants to invest in this real estate property because the prices will definitely go on hike in the future.

real estate aventura florida

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.