Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of IlovehousesIlovehouses
    @ilovehouses

I just wanted to say thank you to those people on this forum who have been helping me out with my problem regarding gaining control of the property I lent money on and was not repaid. Although I’m not out of the woods yet, I am in a much better position than I was a few weeks ago. A really big thank you goes to Kyler Rice and Jay Hinrichs who have gone out of their way to help. I am eternally grateful to these two gentlemen and I would love the opportunity to repay their help in some way down the track.

Amongst all the bad news and negative comments generated on forums such as this, these two individuals are a shining light and have restored my confidence in “damn yanks”. Seriously, I have met many Americans and I love most of ’em. I might even slip over there and shake them by the hand one day soon. Good on ya!

Ilovehouses

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

llovehouses:

Your welcome happy to help…. Let us know how you finally make out…

JLH

Profile photo of labradorinlovelabradorinlove
    @labradorinlove

I would like to add thanks to Jay who has also helped me.
    I can safely say two things-
    He has the soundest, most reliable knowledge of anyone out there.
    He is extremely generous with his time.

If there was a medal of honour awarded for good service in international real estate, Jay would be the worthy recipient.

Profile photo of kylermricekylermrice
    Participant
    @kylermrice

Just glad we could help, should have said something a long time ago.  But i thought John had quite using the site a while back.

Profile photo of Ziv Nakajima-MagenZiv Nakajima-Magen
    Participant
    @zmagen

Agree, these two are among the more helpful individuals on here.
    I also hope to be shaking hands with them sometime soon :))

Ziv Nakajima-Magen | Nippon Tradings International (NTI)
    http://www.nippontradings.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Ziv Nakajima-Magen - Partner & Executive Manager, Asia-Pacific @ NTI - Japan Real-Estate Investment Property

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.