All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Need to See an Accountant/Financial Advisor?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    Join Date: 2003
    Post Count: 708

    Hi all,
    I'm about to do my tax return in a month. I lost $170k in what turned out to be a ponzi scheme about three years ago. As a result I have been working two jobs ever since to hold on to two investment properties that I have. I've briefly gone over my tax for the financial year and I think I've paid way too little tax for what I've earned as a result (income from two jobs plus rental income) and not paid enough tax!
    While I mananged to put the loss behind me I managed to pay one loan right down from $114k to $15k so far by throwing every penny at it. Can anyone please recommend a tax accountant in the Eastern suburbs (I live in Forest Hill) who I can see regarding my situation? Many thanks in advance!
    Kind regards,

    Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Join Date: 2004
    Post Count: 1,674

    I used Nixon Robert J when I was living in Forest Hill

    Accountants & AuditorsBurwood East, VIC

    Phone number(03) 9803 3504

    There is also an accountant at Brentford Square but I have not used them so I do not know how good they are.

    Profit from our experience
    Certified Practising Accountants providing a comprehensive range of financial services to personal and business clients.

    49 Brentford Sq, Forest Hill VIC 3131

    ph: (03) 9877 7117

ps I hope you meant forest hill 3131 victoria as there is also a forest hill in NSW