All Topics / Overseas Deals / Obama care has to come from some where, why not the real estate investor?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of kylermricekylermrice
    Participant
    @kylermrice
    Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc

We just need a new person in their not saying the other guy is better but we need to clean house….

Seems the harder we work the more they want to take from us. The lazier you are more programs to stay and be lazy …

Profile photo of kylermricekylermrice
    Participant
    @kylermrice

I feel the same way, like your being punished for over achieving.  One of the reasons i don't take section 8

Profile photo of mattstamattsta
    Participant
    @mattsta

It definitely seems like someone really does need to step in and take action. I'm not too familiar with Obama but have been informed by some of my American chatmates that it's a bit tedious having to deal with Obama's programs.

Profile photo of Ziv Nakajima-MagenZiv Nakajima-Magen
    Participant
    @zmagen

Kyler, I love you to death man, but you're WAYYYY over-generalizing there. The situation regarding welfare is far more complicated than a pure numbers game, as much as investors love to see the world that way.

Ziv Nakajima-Magen | Nippon Tradings International (NTI)
    http://www.nippontradings.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Ziv Nakajima-Magen - Partner & Executive Manager, Asia-Pacific @ NTI - Japan Real-Estate Investment Property

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.