All Topics / Help Needed! / Thoughts on Hindmarsh Island

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of weathjessweathjess
    Participant
    @weathjess

Hi,
    Interested in people's thoughts on Hindmarsh Island as an investment. I am a Victorian, so I am keen to hear from people who know SA well or live in SA.

There appears to be alot of building and infrastructure happening on the island. Thoughts on whether this is a good investment?

Profile photo of thomas19thomas19
    @thomas19

hi we live on hindmarsh island this is an area that's growing fast ,goolwa is growing in leaps and bounds the freeway should be finished soon ,and it will make Adelaide that much easier to access . many a wealthy person lives hear and the homes are kept to a high standard , i have to say i love it its a very safe place to live  and spotless even goolwa you may be in luck my sale just fell through and because i have organised  to move my house is being offered at a rock bottom price so if your interested email me [email protected]   

Profile photo of thomas19thomas19
    @thomas19

hi just an update last weeks local paper the times had an article regarding the 200 million dollar development . the island will have schools shopping centre ect and because goolwa and surrounds have  become so popular homes will be in short supply  so hindmarsh island will be developed.
    on  hindmarsh are private homes that are on river water or tank,  the marina that has mains water it also has mains sewerage. the marina has a tennis Court ,BBQ /playground, restaurant ,cafe ,doctors,walking and bike tracks , on the plans are a conference centre, yacht club  do i think this area is a good investment yes  

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.