All Topics / Help Needed! / Investing on the Coast

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of DannevDannev
    Participant
    @dannev

Hi All,

I have recently just sold a property in central Queensland and looking to invest down south (preferably coastal).
    What im in need of help is, what are the major growth parts on the Gold Coast and would this be a good place for capital growth in the future?

Price range $600-700k

Thanks in advance for you help.

Dan 

Profile photo of powderfingerspowderfingers
    @powderfingers

I wouldn’t touch anything on the Gold Coast at the moment as it hasn’t reached bottom yet,
    but Coomera is worth looking at in the future. In that price range you’re better off looking at inner city Brisbane.

Profile photo of WomeninPropMelbWomeninPropMelb
    @womeninpropmelb

If you want to know where to look to find what property has been doing – then check out RPData. You can go by suburb to get a picture of what property is doing without bias – you get hard facts.
    As powderfingers suggest – with that sort of money- look into capital cities – its a safer bet…oh that is if you are betting I guess. I mean a safer option.

Profile photo of DannevDannev
    Participant
    @dannev

Thanks for that although dont you need to have a username and password to access information from RPdata?

Profile photo of powderfingerspowderfingers
    @powderfingers

onthehouse.com.au is great too, and its free!

Profile photo of WomeninPropMelbWomeninPropMelb
    @womeninpropmelb

Thanks powderfinger- I will have a look at that site.
    RPData- you can go to Free report and get just that – your free report on the area you choose.
    You need a user name and password if you are using it professionally.
    You can buy street reports and all that too- with house sales over the last whatever it is but NOoooo you can get a free report on how the suburb has tracked over the last 10 years I think it is.
    And Nooooo I dont work for RPData either. Just love the freebie……..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.