All Topics / Help Needed! / any good, honest, reasonably priced property managers for Bentley , Perth/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of propertybeepropertybee
    @propertybee

Hi, could anybody share info on any good, honest, reasonably priced property managers in Bentley Perth.

We find that their fees varies a lot and are quite on the expensive side compared to the eastern states.

We found that besides the management fees of $8.5% or above, one still has to pay other fees such as initial letting/leasing fees, initial property condition reports, routine property condition reports, re-letting/leasing fees, admin. fees/postage&petties, annual statements,final property condition reports/bond reports, court attendances, inventory report fees. etc.

Any good recommendations will be helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks for all helpful inputs/answers.

Profile photo of Marie123Marie123
    Participant
    @marie123

Hi

My REA and property manager is Jarrad Mahon from Investors Edge Real Estate. His number is 0403659753 and would be happy to talk to you. I find him easy going and trustworthy. Tell him Chloe recommended him. I am not sure of their fees, however, I just pay them! ;)

Hope you find someone :)

Profile photo of jars11jars11
    @jars11

Marie123, thats where I am now with this exact same issue. May I also use this?
    Thanks
    Jars

Profile photo of jars11jars11
    @jars11

All

I met Jarod today at the property. Definitely worth a recommendation.

Cheers

Jars

Profile photo of Marie123Marie123
    Participant
    @marie123

No worries, glad to be of help :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.