All Topics / Overseas Deals / interesting article on US

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs
    Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc

Jay
     I pulled similar  article up while I was speaking in both Malaysia and Singapore .

I wanted to show investors , even with Zillow_ Google earth – and all the internet advancements. This is why I wanted them to come to the USA and Check things out if they planned on buying.

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

If your trusting your investment to a 3rd party property manager then and your marketing company has no responsiblity to the properties long term running costs.

then a physical inspection is warranted… Its really just rolling the dice on  these low end properties.. You could get lucky you could have a nightmare.

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc
    jayhinrichs wrote:
    If your trusting your investment to a 3rd party property manager then and your marketing company has no responsiblity to the properties long term running costs.

then a physical inspection is warranted… Its really just rolling the dice on  these low end properties.. You could get lucky you could have a nightmare.

I always felt appraisals are worth less but inspections spell out the true story.

Before and after inspections are the way to go.

my two cents

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.