All Topics / Creative Investing / Assistance in ADELAIDE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of ZacspeedZacspeed
    Participant
    @zacspeed

Im looking to help someone with creative property transactions.
    ie wraps, ICs, Options, sandwhich leases etc. Im aware SA has restrictions that other states dont.

Id like to help someone improve their business with my assistance. ie build network, contacts, marketing in return for experience.
    My focus isnt at all on earning, rather its about learning.

So im very keen to help in anyway and make your business/enterprise profitful and busy while I learn the ins and outs.

Please PM me or reply here.

Further to that, my forte is in global markets, stocks etc, ie ASX, S&P, FX, Commodities, Derivatives etc so im happy to share my wealth of knowledge also.

Profile photo of Paul DobsonPaul Dobson
    Participant
    @pauldobson

Hi Zac

I haven't answered your post earlier as I've specifically kept away from SA due to it's difficulties with vendor finance.  I believe some people are still trying to make Lease/Options work there but they are 'somewhat' modified and, possibly, operating in a 'grey' area.  Happily 'deposit finance' is still allowed.

A good friend of ours , who had been building his VF business in SA for years, finally threw his hands up in the air a couple of years ago and moved to Vic so he could operate in a more friendly VF environment.  Are you stuck with operating in SA?

Cheers,  Paul

Paul Dobson | Vendor Finance Institute
    http://www.vendorfinanceinstitute.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

An alternative way to finance your home.

Profile photo of ZacspeedZacspeed
    Participant
    @zacspeed

Hi Paul,
    Thanks for your reply. I am stuck as such in that getting started is a hurdle for me.
    Im guessing people feel like I would be competition rather than assistance to them. Im not sure.
    So I would like to be involved.

Profile photo of Paul DobsonPaul Dobson
    Participant
    @pauldobson

Hi Zac

As I mentioned my VF contacts in SA are pretty well non existent.  However if you can contact a vendor financier in SA, give him/her a call and ask if they would be interested in receiving referrals from you.

We have a couple of people who are great net-workers and they refer frustrated landlords to us who are looking to try to turn their IP(s) from negative gearing to positive cash flow.  Possibly you could work out a similar referral arrangement.

Cheers,  Paul

Paul Dobson | Vendor Finance Institute
    http://www.vendorfinanceinstitute.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

An alternative way to finance your home.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.