All Topics / General Property / mining towns

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Mr PropMr Prop
    @mr-prop

can anyone recommend a good w/site for up-to-date data on what’s happening in mining towns? I’ve recently heard that Moranbah/Dysart has many untenanted properties, which is alarming. I’m interested in the Surat Basin more specifically and what publications offer unbiased facts. I was hoping to dot out a tour and would appreciate any input or recommendations. Cheers

Profile photo of BennyteeBennytee
    Participant
    @ten_burner

here is a link to an ongoing post, it has a lot of info about Surat Basin. people add to it often

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/property-investing/help-needed/4337447

Profile photo of Mr PropMr Prop
    @mr-prop

thanks for the link, I’m guessing by your comment you are not in favour of mining towns? and fwiw my strategy is due diligence…. I one day hope to own a ferrari! :)

Profile photo of BennyteeBennytee
    Participant
    @ten_burner

lol No not at all, I actually flew up to Gladstone 4 months ago and spent a few days looking at properties. The comment you saw is just part of my signature block lol it just means do you due diligence, crunch numbers, create the outcome instead of hoping for the best outcome that's all 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.