All Topics / Opinionated! / Beaconsfield, Mackay

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of DanniKDanniK
    @dannik

Hi everyone,

I am looking at purchasing my second investment property. The first was bought in June 2010. It is a converted warehouse apartment in Chippendale, 2km from Sydney CBD. It is 50sqm, has a large full bathroom, a lovely leafy private courtyard and over 800sqm of a common landscaped rooftop with city skyline views. I plan to convert the 50sqm into a 1-bed (currently it is technically a studio) for instant equity. Other units that have done this have sold for 500K+.

The second purchase I am considering is a House & Land Package in Beaconsfield, Mackay. The location will be on Cnr Beaconsfield Road & Mansfield Drive. The land cost is 155K for 307sqm and the house, which will come fully tenant ready costs 284K. A total of 439K. The house will be 3-bed, 2.5-bath, double garage.

Construction will take part with Murphy Builders.

I was hoping for some feedback regarding:

-Building company

Has anyone used, heard about, or seen any of Murphy Builders products? What do you think about the location? And finally, price?

Any advise, feelings, thoughts is much appreciated, particularly as I am not familiar with the Mackay area.

Many thanks!

DanniK

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.