All Topics / Help Needed! / Vendor Finance Coach???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of jcso99jcso99
    Participant
    @jcso99

Hi all,
    I have previously enrolled in Vendor Finance Real Estate Training program (which ran for 6 months) ran by David and Julie Siacci last year. I have completed the program but am yet to close one deal because of difficulty in sourcing the right deal. Now, I have emailed David and Julie Siacci and asked if they would take me on for one-on-one coaching program to help me (an Australian citizen working in China) achieve my goal of financial freedom. The Siacci is now running a Mastermind Mentoring Program which will offer more in-depth training than the 6 months program previously. However, this 12 months Mastermind Program costs around AUD20,000 which seems quite expensive. My questions are:
    1) Has anybody attended the Siacci Mastermind program before and what’s your feedback?
    2) Has anybody attended a similar 12 months program which is tailored for VF deals? Who was the coach? Do you find it useful?

Your suggestions or referrals are much appreciated.

Cheers
    John

mattnz
    Participant
    @mattnz

Are you trying to source deals in Australia or China?

My understanding is that you really need to be there in person to pull them together. Perhaps wait until you are back in Australia before looking at this kind of intensive training.

Profile photo of Paul DobsonPaul Dobson
    Participant
    @pauldobson

I agree with Matt

Cheers, Paul

Paul Dobson | Vendor Finance Institute
    http://www.vendorfinanceinstitute.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

An alternative way to finance your home.

Profile photo of John MaxwellJohn Maxwell
    Participant
    @john-maxwell

Hi John,

I have attended David & Julie’s program … and in theory what they teach makes a lot of sense and can be done. However, what is in theory is not always easily executed. You must have excellent communication skills, and be able to have the vendor understand the process very clearly, and be able to see clearly the benefit to them. Point blank … if the vendor can not see a benefit to themselves, you’re highly unlikely to close the deal. It’s a numbers game and you may have to speak with a lot of vendors before you can get one through…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.