All Topics / Forum Frolic / Do not read this please

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of ScottybeScottybe
    @scottybe

Hi all, i have a huge favor to ask – well not that huge as it only takes 30 seconds really.

I have never won anything worth more than a few dollars in my life, but i am in with a huge chance to win a car – i will explain further down, but for now here is a link to vote for our entry and help our cause!

http://bit.ly/JWM8fw

I am not too sure if this is kosha or not on this forum, but i am sure the mods will soon tell me. (please leave it Mods Posted Image Being a member of this awesome community i thought that you guys might be supportive enough to take 30 seconds out of your day to vote. Voting can only be done once per 24 hr period, but i don't expect anyone to do it once per day! a single vote would be more help than you could know.

The reason i say we are in with a better than good chance, is that this comp requires a good holiday/travel photo, with a great story to accompany it! the top 5 entries (most votes) are then judged for creative talent and the ability to showcase the true essence of the "going places" campaign. Quite frankly all the other entries just have one line comments – not worth publishing, and only a couple have a decent photo. We are really the only top entry to fulfill the competition requirements. A couple of the top entries have cheated and will likely be disqualified.

The downside is that we are only 7th at the moment and need as many votes as possible, so please – if you have a spare 30 seconds my family would really appreciate the help.

Thanks guys.

regards,

Scottybe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.