All Topics / General Property / Torrens Title Application

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of jim64jim64
    @jim64

Dear forum,

Please advise on what i am supposed to think here.I am proposing to double hammer head 2 torrens title building blocks with reciprocal free and unrestricted rights of way are to be created over areas marked A & B,being the driveway and service easment.The town planner has come back advising this would probably not be granted with the excuse of what if the neighbours have an argument over right of way?????? Huh,this right of way would be a legal document.He has advised to go back to a community title set up,which we are not keen on as common property is a hassle.We have tried 3 Torrens Title applications with this town planner,and always get go down the community title path.I really want the Torrens Title with right of way to proceed,should i lodge this and fight the possible weak excuse for not allowing it.I am in SA.

Cheers

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

What is your issue with CT? At least all owners are liable for the upkeep of the common areas.

Unless you are able to put the access handle onto each property with no sharing of access or requirement on another owner to maintain the access.

Profile photo of jim64jim64
    @jim64

In this casre community title means community property involving expensive civil works being a access road and services..By Torrens title the 2 hammerheads,i would have thought each block has its own access handle,in this case being 5 meters each.Why cant the services be run in each blocks handle,being retained within their own land.Everyone tells me its too hard,and a right of way will be required.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.