Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of keikokeiko
    Participant
    @keiko

I am wanting to know what would be cheap and look good in a garden bed?
    I was thinking mulch/wood chip but I am in a area where there is plenty of termites so I don't want to attract anymore.
    I was thinking stones/pebbles but I don't think there is any cheap pebbles around
    What other options do I have
    the area I am doing is large

Profile photo of WomeninPropMelbWomeninPropMelb
    @womeninpropmelb

Well I was going to say pebbles… after that? I guess you have to make some choices. What are you doing that you need to upgrade the garden? Is it s quick turn around? Can you put termite retardant – get a pest control company to do it and then put the bark chips down?

Profile photo of keikokeiko
    Participant
    @keiko

I am just needing to do a cheap make over to make it look better than it currently is, I am starting to think pebbles would be the safest way to go, not the cheapest but definitly termite proof

Profile photo of Property TraderProperty Trader
    Participant
    @property-trader

Hi Keiko,

One idea is to go down to the local market on the weekend, pick yourself up a couple of plants to put in the garden, which are super cheap to
    buy compared to going through normal retail stores.

Kind regards,

Jason Moore

Property Trader | Boston West Pty Ltd
    http://bostonwest.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Private money lending opportunities available paying upto 12%, secured by bricks and mortar!

Profile photo of WomeninPropMelbWomeninPropMelb
    @womeninpropmelb

Good advice Jason but I have found this not always to be the case. You need to check and compare prices. It can work out.
    Sometimes chasing the discount is more than it is worth. You need to value your time- sometimes we dont put ENOUGH value on our own time.

Profile photo of keikokeiko
    Participant
    @keiko

cool thanks. more than likely stop in at good old bunnings for the plants

Profile photo of adivoladivol
    Participant
    @adivol

Well, if you are looking for things, which look attractive and as well as comes in an affordable range, then go for garden pebbles and gravel.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.