All Topics / Help Needed! / Loan Market

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Profile photo of jmsracheljmsrachel
    Participant
    @jmsrachel

Has any one ever used Loan market as there broker and if so were you happy with there service?

Regards

Joe

Profile photo of KeyStrategiesKeyStrategies
    @keystrategies
    jmsrachel wrote:
    Has any one ever used Loan market as there broker and if so were you happy with there service?
    Regards Joe

Loan Market is the Loans part of Ray White Real Estate – I have spoken to a couple of their Brokers and I am yet to find one I would do business with.

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Reckon you are better off with someone who owns and runs the business and who are also property investors themselves.

Plenty of brokers on here who have gone on the line to share their knowledge without them being 'exposed' for a lack of knowledge. I'd give them a call first.

Profile photo of Property TraderProperty Trader
    Participant
    @property-trader

Hi Joe,

From my experience, the best Mortgage Brokers to work with are the ones that have their own Personal Assistants. As a Broker can get out there and generate the business while the PA is in the office making sure all the I’s are dotted, T’s are across and that everything is running to schedule.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Jason Moore

Property Trader | Boston West Pty Ltd
    http://bostonwest.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Private money lending opportunities available paying upto 12%, secured by bricks and mortar!

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Heh Jason hate to say that would count me out then as do everything myself including answering the emails licking the stamps preparing the lending submissions and working the deal from start to finish.

Like to think clients feel they are getting a more personal touch.

Currently I am some 14 hours away in Vancouver Canada on holiday but have just submitted a deal for a client online.
    Sure could have a PA do that but not the same fun.

Everyone to their own but I have done ok so far.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of jmsracheljmsrachel
    Participant
    @jmsrachel

Thanks for the great advice every one. I’ve had two dealings with loan market and they seem as if they don’t know much or want to benefit just themselves. Is it possible to use a broker from interstate or do they have to be close by?

Profile photo of jamee88jamee88
    @jamee88

A broker situated anywhere can be chosen, doesn't necessarily have to be residing near your place . Its their terms and their work that matters only and should be considered in making a choice of which mortgage broker to use:)

Participant
    @qlds007

Jim’s they can be located anywhere.

I am currently on holiday in Alaska / Canada and processing an application for a forum client in Regional Victoria.

Even when I am back home in Brisbane I have clients all over Australia and expat clients all over the Workd.

Most quality Brokers would be the same.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m
    Qlds007 wrote:
    Jim's they can be located anywhere. I am currently on holiday in Alaska / Canada and processing an application for a forum client in Regional Victoria. Even when I am back home in Brisbane I have clients all over Australia and expat clients all over the Workd. Most quality Brokers would be the same. Cheers Yours in Finance

Put the lap-top away!

It's true though – location isn't an issue. I was in the same boat as Richard a couple of months ago – writing loans while in Malaysia for clients in WA, VIC and NSW while my office is based in the ACT.

This morning I submitted two deals for a forum client living/working in Afgahnistan.

The word has changed and technology really does make things easier.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Participant
    @qlds007

Jamie

It is 5.15am here in Vancouver and I have been up for 3 hours.
    With Jetlag like this I would never make a Pilot.

Anyway off to the Rocky Mountains in an hour or so and limited Internet access up in Banff and Whistler.

My wife is very glad about that.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Profile photo of xdrewxdrew
    Participant
    @xdrew

The only thing i have to add on the subject of loan brokers is …

Avoid the YES men, people who are too willing to say yes .. are also the most likely to shuttle around for your business instead of directing it to where attention needs to be focussed.

On the same notion as above .. make sure the loan broker you deal with scrutinises all aspects of your applicaton. Because thats the same thing the loan providers will do. If you dont think you are getting the proper attention and focus .. how can you possibly expect a reasonable presentation?

Finally .. but in this competitive market its really minimal .. go with someone who knows the current range of market products that are on offer. As i said, with such a competitive loan market its not really an issue at the moment.

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Haha – enjoy. Feels like I'm in the Canadian rockies right now.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of Mick CMick C
    Participant
    @shape
    xdrew wrote:
    Avoid the YES men, people who are too willing to say yes .. .

The good old YES mens/womens…they are a disease in every industry…especially politicians :)

Regards
    Michael

Mick C | Shape Home Loans
    http://www.shapehomeloans.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Same Banks. Better Rates. Served With a Passion.

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.