All Topics / Help Needed! / COMMERCIAL PROPERTY

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Erick128Erick128
    @erick128

I have a person who has a little over an acre of commercial property. I was wondering what the best approach would be to finding him a buyer. The property is at good as it gets a corner lot on the busiest intersection in town the town has about 20000 people. The property is located less that a mile from a college with thousands of students. Also located fairly close to an interstate. A very hot property how do I find my buyer? I know it will have to be someone like a bank or a franchise, well maybe not neccessarily but they would be more financially able to buy  that caliber of property.

Profile photo of keikokeiko
    Participant
    @keiko

What sort of dollars are we talking and is there any decent buildings on the land?

Profile photo of Erick128Erick128
    @erick128

It does have a few buildings erected on it. I suspect that the buyer of this property will want to level these buildings in order to place a more profitable larger business on the lot instead of the three lower income buildings that are there right now. Like I said it is very close to a interstate and a University with about 20000 students, and the city population is about the same. Located on the main intersection in town I think that the potential of this property is unlimited.

Profile photo of Erick128Erick128
    @erick128

It does have a few buildings erected on it. I suspect that the buyer of this property will want to level these buildings in order to place a more profitable larger business on the lot instead of the three lower income buildings that are there right now. Like I said it is very close to a interstate and a University with about 20000 students, and the city population is about the same. Located on the main intersection in town I think that the potential of this property is unlimited.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.