All Topics / Help Needed! / Seeking a Professional – SMSF Set Up

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Kristin Simondson PBREKristin Simondson PBRE
    @kristin-simondson-pbre

Hi All,

We're seeking a professional to speak at a property investment seminar we'll be running for current and prospective clients on the 5th July in Carlton (VIC)… time to be confirmed.

Ideally looking for someone with experience in setting up SMSFs who would be comfortable doing a 5 to 10 minute basic talk to a group of interested investors.

Would love to hear from anyone who is interested as our usual speaker has other commitments and I have clients really interested in the process and having someone to assist – so some business may come from it. The only catch is we do need some proof of experience/testimonials etc.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Kristen

If it was a month later i might have been able help out as i am down in Melbourne doing a series of SMSF investor presentation nights but unfortunately i am currently on holiday in Canada and not back until mid July.

Hope you get some suitable.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Kristin Simondson PBREKristin Simondson PBRE
    @kristin-simondson-pbre

Thanks for the reply Richard, I understand it's a long shot with it being so close to the date.

Are your presentation nights fully booked as yet? if not, would you mind emailing me the details?

Profile photo of Jacqui MiddletonJacqui Middleton
    Participant
    @jacm

Sent you a PM

Jacqui Middleton | Middleton Buyers Advocates
    http://www.middletonbuyersadvocates.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

VIC Buyers' Agents for investors, home buyers & SMSFs.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Kristin

No certainly not booked in fact not yet pencilled in just had a lot of clients and potential clients ask me would i come down to Melbourne & Sydney and talk a bit about how i amassed all of my properties.

Jac M is my local bag lady and will be suggesting the sort of venue i can hire which will be easy for everyone to find and easy to access. I am away until mid July but on return will try and get a couple of dates pencilled in.

Cheers

Yours in Finance.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.