All Topics / Help Needed! / Best real estate website to advertise on in Darwin NT

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of gammonbrusgammonbrus
    @gammonbrus

Hi All,

Im putting a property on the market privately in Darwin. Whats the best website to do this in terms of market traffic? I would assume real-estate.com.au but I know in some towns such as Canberra (allhomes.com.au) there are specific website which basically if you don’t advertise on you will not get any hits and therefore sales. i.e if selling in Canberra you are wasting your money to advertise on anything else but all homes.com.au they have a crazy monopoly.

Also if it is realestate.com.au I know there are some issues with trying to advertise privately, is there a third party that you can advertise through them and they post on RE cos you have to be a licensed agent to advertise from my understanding. Obviously not going the real estate agent path so that rules them out.

Thanks
    Joe

Profile photo of MenunesMenunes
    @menunes

http://www.owner.com.au/ is popular, not sure about the traffic statistics, but there are always signs posted around town…

M

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.