Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of BrokotaBrokota
    Participant
    @brokota

Hello there guys/girls

As all of you would be aware, Greece politics and the Euro are all in the front pages of newspapers/mags and the news, my question is.. Does this affect property investing as much as the media is saying/hyping it will.

Thanks in advance

Profile photo of BennyteeBennytee
    Participant
    @ten_burner

Anything that damages consumer/ investor confidence in this country is not a good thing I guess, I personally believe the media makes it out to be a bigger issue for Australia than it really is, that aside I will continue to buy investment properties if the numbers stack up but my focus is firmly on cash pos property and sub-consciously I am watching my cash-flow much more than I was a year ago.

Profile photo of mattstamattsta
    Participant
    @mattsta

i also agree that they are over-hyping it… if anything, it may make investing better for you if you research yoru properties right to find dicounted deals that are profitable

Profile photo of Shiny_Suit_ManShiny_Suit_Man
    Participant
    @shiny_suit_man

As some people have said on the forum lately, there is always going to be great investments to be made, you just need to do your research. Yes the media is possibly blowing things out of proportion, but i don’t believe right now would be a great time to be making any kind of investments that are “high risk”. As i believe the GFC in 2008 is nothing compared to where Australia is heading next. And the Government hasn’t got any money left to “invest” in the economy because they already wasted all of that and put us in the red. So perhaps, the government could take some pointers off some of our successful people on here lol and invest in the right areas and actually start making Australia some money??? hehehe

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.