All Topics / Value Adding / Attn: PERTH developers – draftsman recommendation pls

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of wisepearlwisepearl
    @wisepearl

Hey Perth developers,

I'm chasing recommendations for a drafty or two.

Project #1 – design 4 unit site within City of Canning, fairly standard 3 x 2 villas

Project #2 – design 6 unit single bedroom multiple dwelling, upmarket, green focus, trendy design, space constraints… City of Vincent

Would prefer drafties who do a lot of work within the local council areas. If you could happily recommend someone I would really appreciate a PM or reply here.

Thanks,
    Emma

Profile photo of AlasdairAlasdair
    Participant
    @alasdair

Sent you a private message with the draftsman’s details.

Profile photo of tengu56tengu56
    Participant
    @tengu56

A family member is a drafty and takes jobs. Did u want his contact details.

Profile photo of mel_d01mel_d01
    @mel_d01

Hi Emma,
    this is so spooky, I just commented on another of your threads the 'perth tradies' to c if u remembered me and then just flicked over to this thread. I'm a draftie now, I've only uploaded a few projects into my portfolio (as below) but just currently building a website to find more work. Maybe we should catch up for a coffee sometime when ur free :)

Profile photo of wisepearlwisepearl
    @wisepearl

Hey mel! Course I remember you :) so can we do coffee in Perth this time? No longer travelling to Gero ;)

Great to hear ur a draftie now, good on you! Will contact u to arrange that catch up.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.