All Topics / Buy, Swap & Sell / RP Data/PriceFinder Access in NSW

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Amit ThakerAmit Thaker
    Participant
    @amit-thaker

Hi there,

I am interested in group buy RP Data/Price Finder. Can someone please advise how can I achieve this.

Thank you,
    A

Profile photo of Nick.MoriconiNick.Moriconi
    @nick.moriconi

Hey Amit,

my name is Nick, I am a property investor also, I do find RP data extremely useful, because I can find out how much vendors have paid for their properties, and also has a lot of useful report and valuations tools. I am part of a group that gets RP Data in NSW, QLD, VIC for 120$ per Month,can cancel anytime, we are always looking for new members for getting a better RP Data subscription.

Contact me if you want to join up!

Cheers

Nick

Profile photo of Amit ThakerAmit Thaker
    Participant
    @amit-thaker
    Nick.Moriconi wrote:
    Hey Amit,

my name is Nick, I am a property investor also, I do find RP data extremely useful, because I can find out how much vendors have paid for their properties, and also has a lot of useful report and valuations tools. I am part of a group that gets RP Data in NSW, QLD, VIC for 120$ per Month,can cancel anytime, we are always looking for new members for getting a better RP Data subscription.

Cheers

Nick

Hi Nick, Thanks for the info. Do you mean $120 per month for all 3 states or just one state? Paid monthly?

By the way where are you guys located. I am in Sydney.

Profile photo of BrianBrian
    Participant
    @brian30
    Nick.Moriconi wrote:
    Hey Amit,

Cheers

Nick

Hey Nick,

I’m also looking for a group to subscribe with. Can you send me any details for the person I have to contact to become apart of your group.

Cheers

Brian

[email protected]

Brian | Commercial Property Investors
    http://commercialpropertyinvestors.com.au/
    Email Me

“To escape criticism: do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.” - Elbert Hubbard

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.